We want to inform you that the instructions and recommendations of the World Health Organization (WHO) have been implemented on M/Y Black Jax and that we are following the protocols agreed with the ICTE (Institute for Spanish Tourism Quality) and the CDC.
In addition to ensure strict compliance with these indications, we raised our standards in safety, quality, health and hygiene incorporating new standards and protocols.
Within these measures, we would like to highlight in particular the following:
- the crew has received training on the risks and preventive measures to be taken to limit the spread and contagion of covid-19.
- Cleaning and disinfection work has been reinforced.
- Disinfectant gel dispensers will be available.
- Ozone disinfection equipment that allows to purify the environment is on board.
- Steam cleaning equipment for deep cleaning of outdoor áreas.
- Established guide to good practices and mandatory requirements for our ground staff and suppliers and ensure that all products delivered on all our Yachts are disinfected in advance