NUMBER 9 is a Sunseeker Predator 72 f long and produced in 2006 by the British luxury shipyard Sunseeker and refitted in 2020.
The base port is in Ibiza and the yacht is to charter for the Balearic Islands.
During the day the yacht is allowed to have 12 guests on board and 6 guests to over night stay, the cabins are divided in two double cabins and one twin cabin.
Bose sound system and flat screen tv s and wifi make the entrainment complete on board
Toys as a tender and a wake board are included but there is no issues to get any other toys on board as Sea bob etc...
the crew of two will always make sure that you have a amazing and safe time on board.
Regarding cover 19:
We want to inform you that the instructions and recommendations of the World Health Organization (WHO) have been implemented on M/Y Number 9 and that we are following the protocols agreed with the ICTE (Institute for Spanish Tourism Quality) and the CDC.
In addition to ensure strict compliance with these indications, we raised our standards in safety, quality, health and hygiene incorporating new standards and protocols.
Within these measures, we would like to highlight in particular the following:
- the crew has received training on the risks and preventive measures to be taken to limit the spread and contagion of covid-19.
- Cleaning and disinfection work has been reinforced.
- Disinfectant gel dispensers will be available.
- Ozone disinfection equipment that allows to purify the environment is on board.
- Steam cleaning equipment for deep cleaning of outdoor áreas.
- Established guide to good practices and mandatory requirements for our ground staff and suppliers and ensure that all products delivered on all our Yachts are disinfected in advance