BELISA is a 108f long Mangusta super yacht launched in 2003 by the Italien luxury shipyard Mangusta and was refitted in 2020.
The yacht is based in Ibiza and is available to be charter in the Balearic Islands.
There is space for 12 guests in the day time and for 8 guests to over night stay, the 4 cabins are divided in 3 double cabins and one twin cabin.
Toys included are a tender, water skis, wake boar and a donut.
The crew of 4 will always make sure that you have amazing and safe time on board.
Regarding covid 19:
We want to inform you that the instructions and recommendations of the World Health Organization (WHO) have been implemented on M/Y Belisa and that we are following the protocols agreed with the ICTE (Institute for Spanish Tourism Quality) and the CDC.
In addition to ensure strict compliance with these indications, we raised our standards in safety, quality, health and hygiene incorporating new standards and protocols.
Within these measures, we would like to highlight in particular the following:
- the crew has received training on the risks and preventive measures to be taken to limit the spread and contagion of covid-19.
- Cleaning and disinfection work has been reinforced.
- Disinfectant gel dispensers will be available.
- Ozone disinfection equipment that allows to purify the environment is on board.
- Steam cleaning equipment for deep cleaning of outdoor áreas.
- Established guide to good practices and mandatory requirements for our ground staff and suppliers and ensure that all products delivered on all our Yachts are disinfected in advance